Berlin Calling Part 1

06:00 Unknown 0 Comments

April 10th, 2015: Arrival, Japanese Restaurant:


In the middle of the month, I went to Berlin with my sister to visit our friend Jasmina. We stayed at her house and on Monday, Jasmina and me went to the Purity Ring concert. But before that we had a weekend with lots of fun and food.

When my sister and me arrived at the airport on Friday, Jasmina picked us up and together, we took the bus and then the train to her apartmenet. She lives in Friedrichshain, near the East Side Gallery, so she is quite central. She also has to walk to the train station for only about 5 minutes, and next to her flat she has an indian and an arabic restaurant. Quite cool!

When she picked us up, we left our stuff at her flat and immediately went out to eat something. Two of her friends joined us, too. We went to a japanese restaurant called Hashi, a kind of japanese tapas restaurant. It was sooooo goood!!!!! <3

My two sushi plates *o*

And I have also ordered Takoyaki <3 Fried Octopus balls *o*

The decoration of the restaurant was impressive. These are chopsticks hanging from the walls.



After dinner, we wanted to go to a bar to drink something, but the bar had a huge queue, so we decided to go to a park and drink a beer or something there. When we got there, the park was quite empty. Jasmina’s friends had recommended this, and my sister, Jasmina and I decided not to stay too long. We drank our beer in a hurry and then left for the train home.

Despite of the last part of the evening, it was a good day with delicious food.
The next posts about this trip will be a little more detailed of course :)

Today's rating:

Sightseeing: still due
Food: 5/5
Shopping: still due
Clubbing: still due

Transportation: 5/5
 
Thanks for reading and
Here to make you happy!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare:

Hey thanks for taking time and commenting on my post!