Rafting at Siming Mountain

09:46 Unknown 0 Comments

Friday, July 17th:
This was a busy day, but in a good way. We finished work at 5pm again, and we went to the swimming  pool altogether. It was such a good feeling to have a late night swim after work. The pools were also not very crowded during that time of the day either.
When we got hungry, we decided to go to Wanda Plaza. While we were desperately searching for a restaurant, we realized that most were closing. We were lucky though, because one fish restaurant was open, and the food was truly delicious <3



Saturday, July 18th:
That day, Hailey, Geet and me went to the swimming pool again, but this time we went during the day, since it was our days off. We stayed a long time again, and only went back before dinner time. We all took a shower, then cooked dinner together, pasta with some delicious vegetable sauce. After dinner, we went to KTV, and this time it was a bigger one. We had a lot of fun again, of course :D Everyone came, Nicole and Veronica as well. And Nicole had a cute little surprise for me. She gave me a selfmade phone case as a belated birthday gift. That was so nice! I didn't even expect her to give me something. On top of that, it was something handmade. I felt so flattered and appreciative of her.



We stayed a long time at the KTV and only at almost 1am we left to go home. We needed the rest, because we wanted to go rafting the next day.



Sunday, July 19th:
That day, we all met at the apartment in the morning. Harry's friend Levan and his girlfriend also came. It was a long car ride, because it was at the Siming Mountain. So before we set off we had lunch at a little restaurant.
After that, we got back on theroad quickly, and when we finally arrived at the rafting place after a looooong car ride, we all got ready for the rafting. We had hats and safety vests and decided at once to take pictures.

After taking group selfies, we arrived at the place where we could take the boats. However, there was no one, and there weren't enough boats, so we waited. During that, Hailey started a water fight, which got a bit out of control. I was a bit anxious of the rafting at first, because I imagined it to be like a wild white water rafting with high waves, so I was a bit worried.
Soon, more people were coming and some of the workers slid down a few boats. We quickly grabbed some and sat inside. Mitch and me were sharing one. I have never paddled before, so Mitch mostly did the biggest job of paddling.
It was a fun ride, but the rafting part was way too short.
Still, we were soaking wet until we arrived at the end. Stupid me forgot to bring some fresh clothes. I just brought a cardigan, but no pants and no towel. Hailey lent me her towel and Veronica lent me her skirt. Only I can be so lucky. Still, it fit and I was dry. The ride back home was very relaxing. The sun was just setting, Frank Ocean was on and everyone was in a chilled, sleepy mood.
When we arrived at the apartment, we ordered pizza. A perfect end to an adventurous day :D

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare:

Hey thanks for taking time and commenting on my post!