BCN Day 1: Arrival

06:00 Unknown 0 Comments

On March 17th I went to Barcelona for 3 days with my sister to visit my friend there who does her Erasmus semester in that wonderful city. Since I am new to the blogger world, I still wanted to post about my trip to Barcelona ASAP as well, so that I won’t forget what I experienced. If some of you were following me on instagram, you might have seen some of the photos already. Still, I want to give a full report about what I had done during those 3 days in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Here we go!

1. Day, Tuesday, 17th March 2015: Arrival in Barcelona
That day, we prepared ourselves for a one and a half hour flight from Stuttgart to Barcelona.


 Our trip was enjoyable and we arrived in Barcelona at about 7pm. My friend Keddy who is doing her Erasmus there picked us up at the airport. We immediately went to our hotel to put back our luggage. Our hotel was called Madanis and was near Camp Nou. It was a beautiful place and the rooms were quite comfortable. When we finally refreshed a bit, we set off again to eat something. My friend took us to a restaurant called Montaditos. It is a restaurant that sells sandwiches in small Tapas size. It tasted quite good and was what we needed at that moment. 


 The wine we drank was also very tasty. It looks a lot I know but we were 3 people and the sandwiches were quite small. But in the end we were full and went back to our hotel. My friend also gave us a metro Plan so we could find our hotel, and the meeting point for the next day. I have to say that the metro plan is easier than I imagined. So if you ever go to Barcelona getting around will be your least problem. I would also advise you to buy a 10-rides-ticket. 1 ride is valid for 90 minutes.

Our arrival worked out without any difficulties. We enjoyed our hotel room and were relaxed for the next day. 
Read about our second day in Barcelona in the next post. 

Today's rating:

Sightseeing: still due
Food: 3/5
Shopping: still due
Clubbing: still due

Transportation: 4/5


Until that:
Here to make you happy!

You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare:

Hey thanks for taking time and commenting on my post!